A married man has shared the bitter experience he had with his girlfriend who he said he loved dearly and she threw his love back in his face and also ruined his marriage.
Read his story below
I used to have a girlfriend who had a son I adored and was more like a father figure to. I never lied to my girlfriend about my wife while we were dating and we got on well for so long.
But with time, she had an altercation with my wife which I totally disapproved of. I scolded my girlfriend and she begged me that she will never do such again. And due to the strange affection and love I had for her, our relationship continued but never like before again.
I blocked her contact details on my wife’s phone to prevent future calls or interactions. I thought I had secured everything to prevent any further occurrence of trouble with my wife and save my home. Unfortunately, unknown to me, my girlfriend had already sent pictures of my man-hood, my face, my shorts to my wife. This happened during a fun chat we had and unknowingly to me, my girlfriend was saving the snapshots.
The trouble started all over again with my wife after she confronted me with the pictures. I felt ashamed and hated myself. I couldn’t deny it. I know it really hurts for anybody to see such and I pleaded with my wife for her forgiveness.
I later sent messages to my girlfriend, telling her of the havoc she has caused in my home. She never replied but rather, I received a text from her telling me – God will settle it for you.
The message was like a sword that pierced through my heart! No remorse or apology!! I had never thought that someone I so wished good things for never cared about me.
Please let all men out there know there is no girlfriend that can be trusted! I didn’t only have my fingers burnt, but also half of my body.
via NaijaGossip
Hello every one i am Gracy Dumez a German citizen but with my family here i Canada, i had some problems in my marriage because thought i keep some secrets from him before we get married and i was unable to get pregnant because my husband hate it to sex with me that again develop to my filter problem but before we get married he so much love me and i love him as much so i decide to search for a solution on marriage site and from friends and i find so many spiritual doctors then i contacted three of them one after the other but they all disappointed me till my family seeks for divorce and he happily divorce me because he already find another lady. so while i was alone with pains i still look for solution every where till a meet with a friend of mine that just came from Germany then she direct me to this site where i read about Dr oshogumspelltemple@live.com on how he solve marriage, relationships, family , healing and so many testimony about then me and my friend decide to contact despite i he told me about the materials that i must provide i just have to do all that he told me because of what other persons said about him. three days after we have done all he ask me to do, he said he have done everything i did not know how it will work because i could even contact my husband again he already block but i was so sup-rice Hashberg call our home line to ask of me. well we are happily married now with one kids but expecting another one soon. My dear contact oshogumspelltemple@live.com if you have any problem that give you pain. contact oshogumspelltemple@live.com today he is helpful and excellent
ReplyDelete